I'll Put 3 Chips on God - just in case there is one


by Preeti Gupta , Yury Rumyantsev


Agnosticism + Logic + Faith = My Spirituality

These are the ingredients in my ice-cream cone, along with Soul Energy, Reincarnation, Karma, Detachment, Vegetarianism, Astrology, Meditation, and the Ego. I believe these concepts make some sense based on the tenets of logic and science. Even to a skeptic like me.

But I am entitled to change my mind at any time. If tomorrow someone were to show me some indisputable, miracle-backed proof that their way is the correct way and I will go to Hell if I don't squat on one foot chanting 3.5 times a week, I will happily throw away my chocolate cone and switch to strawberry.

For now, here is what I believe, and why . . .



Download this book here: I'll Put 3 Chips on God - just in case there is one

Subscribe to get more books :